‘Hirara’ Now Offers an Overnight Stay Package
World Maple Park ‘Hirara’ is a unique facility that used to be an elementary school. The adjoining cafe is popular especially among the local people during lunchtime. What makes this place more interesting is that its retro atmosphere attracts many cosplayers for photoshoots. But it has all happened during the daytime.
The good news is: Now that a guesthouse opened, you can enjoy ‘Hirara’ at nighttime, too!
You can have a night photoshoot session
You can enjoy stargazing and even photographing sky full of stars*
*it depends on the weather
- Rooms & Shared Facilities
- Single rooms, Japanese tatami rooms. Kitchen, shower rooms, toilets, lounge (1,000yen is charged for lounge use in a large group)
- Rates per night, per person
- Single room
- 5,000 yen + tax
- Japanese tatami room
- Sleeps 1: 5,000yen + tax (child 2,500yen + tax)
- Sleeps 2: 4,000yen + tax (child 2,000yen + tax)
- Sleeps 3: 3,500yen + tax (child 1,700yen + tax)
- Under 3 years: Free
- Dinner at the cafe: 2,000yen
- Breakfast: Japanese syle 1,000yen, Western style 600yen
- Reservation required
- Rental bathtowel: 200yen
- Face towel: 100yen
- Toothbrush & toothpaste: 100yen
- Laundromat: 200yen
- Refrigerator, cooking stove, oven toaster, rice cooker, cutlery, other kitchen appliances
For more information, go to this page.
For booking and inquiries, please contact us.